Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hey People!

Alright, so as you know, i haven't been on since, like, thanksgiving. I really, truly am sorry, I just was occupied with other things.  BUT, i have a plight. Who ever is loyal enough and knows how to work a blog well enough WILL be taking over the blog. You just have to agree to these things:
1. I will need your email. I am not a stalker, it's just the way you sign in, and once i fix that i wont be able to get back in, and you will have control.
2. You have to be loyal. (Unlike me. I am actually planning my death story soon. No, wait- Death with Hiddenclan, and leaving to find back home with Misty Cove.)

And as for Misty Cove, the same goes. So, in the comments, write what your experience with blogs is, (maybe a link to your blog also) and how long you've been on Hiddenclan or Misty Cove.

And I don't plan on giving both sites to the same person. I actually thought it was kinda selfish that I owned the 2 most popular clan sites ive seen. Oh, well.

I'll be back soon to see to those comments. For now, Sky

**UPDATE**
Ok,  I just figured something out. I can change the email that the blog controls, but i cant change the one you sign in to. Meaning, whoever gets the blog will have control of it, but where it says Email, you'll be using mine. I don't really have a problem with this, but PLEASE don't use my email for other things. Just don't abuse the privilege of having my email.

**UPDATE   AGAIN.**
Or, would it just be easier if someone made a whole new site? Because its just so much confusion with the email stuff. Would that be better?

8 comments:

  1. my email is sandfire12345warrior@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email is hannahkrol02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agerre with the third par. Sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skywhisker,

    This is Waveclaw here and my email is waveclanemail@gmail.com for now because I don't want to give away my personal email.
    I would like to take over the site of either Hiddenclan or Misty Cove, although I would prefer Hiddenclan.
    Or, since Wolfstar is the leader, she would take over Hiddenclan.

    As you know, I have started a new clan Waveclan as well as partnered up with Aquamist to start Oceanclan. Long ago, I was frequently on Flameclan (it was my only clan back then so I did A LOT of posting... hehe...) I have been on blogger since early in May of 2011, so about half a year. I joined Hiddenclan early after that, but never really added onto the posts. Then I came to the BLOGGER hiddenclan and really got into it. I don't really post in the pages... but I do keep up when I have time and post on my self-story. I joined Misty Cove right when it was put up.

    I'm not sure you can really "transfer" the blog to someone else, so I think it would be easier just to start a whole new template with a whole new email. However, if we can try, if you go to Settings and then Permissions at the end of the tab, it shows all the authors and you can only add authors since you are the "admin" or administration. So that is the deal- we have to start a new blog basically...

    If you do give me Hiddenclan, I would be honored, but Wolfstar is the leader. I would be happy with Misty Cove also :) Just a warning- if you do give me one of those, the school break is ending and I am busy busy busy! Here is my school schedule:
    Monday- School, violin lessons, hw
    Tuesday- School, club (1 hr), hw
    Wednesday- School, hw, volunteer (1 hr), hw
    Thursday- (BUSIEST DAY!) school, horse lessons, orchestra, hw (i get home at 9:00 pm....)
    Friday- I'm free

    So basically the only days I can get on are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and the weekend. But don't forget I get projects, science fair, etc. etc.
    On the good side, I was elected as the superintendent's citizenship award for the six pillars of character... etc. etc., so I think I can take care of Hiddenclan/Misty Cove as well as I do with Waveclan :)

    Sorry for posting so much... hehe

    And I'm sad that you have to go. Will you still be posting as Rockear on Waveclan and Skywhisker on the other blogs???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I can't own a blog at all: no email. I still wish to be deputy, as I probably get on the most. I promise if I get to be deputy, NO MORE CRAZY POSTS. I swear on it.

    Spottedfire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sky- I just am in a hurry and dont feel like logging in.December 29, 2011 at 6:58 PM

    @Wavey- No, ill probably only come here.

    And I really think that Wolfstar should just make a new blog, and she can just copy and paste all of the stories. It would be easier, and I wouldnt have to give out my email, which im kinda cautious about doing. I mean I trust u guys, but its my email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, just make a new one.

    Spottedfire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party hardy
    in illustrious Seventh-Heaven?
    Eternal pleasure-beyond-measure??

    ...yet, gotta quit materialism
    N whorizontal vanity: God's Rules
    are hardly crippling; SIN is crippling.

    Yes, earthling, Im a NDE -
    so I know now s'up, literally.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete